Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

Repurposed diamond anniversary card


I was asked to make a diamond wedding anniversary card with very little time to get it done. I looked through my dwindling stock of cards and remembered one that I did and blogged here:


I took off the birthday greeting panel and added two other sentiment panels instead, adding the hearts, which actually look the right colour on the card, but look  odd here because of the flash photo (no time to take any better one as I had to hand the card over quickly). I took out the centre of the big flower and added a silver 60 instead, adding some silver gems - adding the same top right and bottom left (hard to see on the photo).


The recipient was pleased, which is the main thing - wish the quick photo did it more justice.

This is for:

Crafting by designs: recycle reuse repurpose
Nordsalten hobbyklubb 159: anniversaries
Fab n funky 360: use a patterned paper

3 comments:

  1. Clever adaptation. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to re-use older cards.
    Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use an old card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated